Singing, dancing, acting, playing clarinet and athletics.
Scary films, celery, leeks and runner beans.
ONE THING I WANT TO DO BEFORE I’M 21:
Become a fashion designer, work with children and learn to street dance!
I will increase understanding between young people and older citizens and lobby councillors to improve the local transport service. I will voice the opinions of young people’s concerns about youth provision at committee meetings and raise the profile of the good work young people do in the community.
What have I done
- Collected at least 25 responses for the Obesity survey
- Read out updates at the recent meeting
- Attended lots of meetings and shared my thoughts and views
What have I learnt?
- More about the role of a Youth Councillor
- When the Olympic Torch is coming to Huddersfield
- Lots of new things about the Olympics from our quiz at the formal meeting
- How young people living in my area feel about obesity and takeways
What I hope to do next
- To get better at my role
- To keep my blog up to date!